21/03/2013

The Host with the Most

Hello all you out there in blogger land! Coming at you live-ish from Bliss, It’s DANTE! The host with the most, the writer that’s brighter, the silver haired devil with the silver tongue and… the most slapped face. Seriously Boss that was a bit uncalled for. I mean you could have… Ok ok ok. Since Boss wants me to hurry up I’ll just make this short.

The names Dante, Timberwolf extraordinar! What’s a Timberwolf you ask? Well that just means I'm a follower of the good old Archangel. What’s the Archangel you ask? Why do you keep questioning me I ask? Well Boss here is what you call a Fear, a monstrous embodiment of human fear and terror… or something. In truth I don’t really get it all too well myself. I've always just said he’s magic and stuck with that.

Anyway, so earlier today Boss came to me and was all like “Dante come with me!”

And I was all like “Sure!”

Then he said “I want you to start a blog!”

And I asked “Why?”

To which he answered “Because I have a plan!”

And I was all “Cool!”

(Warning: the above dialogue may have been heavily paraphrased.)

So yeah, now I'm here, talking to you fine people… that actually don’t exist yet since I haven’t made the blog… But you will be here! Oh you will be…

Alright Boss is telling me to end this thing, so until I'm back.

Arrivederci~

No comments:

Post a Comment